|Ala Spit WWTA Campsite View South|
|Looking north from Ala Spit to Hope Island.|
- Deception Pass State Park - Bowman Bay.
- Deception Pass State Park - Cornet Bay.
- Ala Spit, NE Whidbey Island. (Cascadia Marine Trail campsite)
- Snee-oosh Beach (west of La Connor).
- La Connor.
- Blake's Skagit Resort and Marina (Rawlins Road south of La Connor).
|Packing on Skagit Is looking East to Kliket Island.|
Tide & Current Info:
Get more info from the Washington Water Trails Association's Cascadia Marine Water Trail.
Learn more about my book Kayaking Puget Sound and the San Juans, 60 Trips. I also offer SUP and Kayak lessons available throughout the year at Salmon Bay Paddle. Questions about paddling on the Salish Sea, give me a holler anytime at email@example.com or 206-465-7167
Support the Washington Water Trails Association and the Cascadia Marine Trail. The wwta works to create and protect access for paddlers on Puget Sound as well as provide an extensive network of over 60 paddle-in camping sites - www.wwta.org