This blog covers trips from the book and other favorites.

5/15/17

Coast of Puget Sound - Great Book about the Geology of Puget Sound

Due to the many posts I've added about the geology and development of Puget Sound, fellow paddler Granville Paules sent me an out of print book that puts all the Puget Sound and Salish Sea geology into context.  

If you want to learn how Dungeness or Ediz hook were made, how beach erosion affects your beach place bulkhead and many other things, check out this book, if you can find it.  

The Coast of Puget Sound
by John Downing




Learn more about my book Kayaking Puget Sound and the San Juans, 60 Trips. I also offer SUP and Kayak lessons available throughout the year at Salmon Bay Paddle. Questions about paddling on the Salish Sea, give me a holler anytime at salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com or 206-465-7167


No comments:

Post a Comment